As Dubai’s sterilisation programme is extended to cover 24 hours over the next two weeks subject to renewal, for the safety of the emirates residents and citizens, some vital stores are to remain open.
Pharmacies and medicine delivery services will operate normally throughout the day.
- COVID-19: Disinfection drive extended to 24 hours in Dubai
- COVID-19: Who can leave the house amid Dubai's 24-hour disinfection drive?
- COVID-19: Groceries to remain open during Dubai sterilisation drive
- COVID-19 in Dubai: These employees are allowed to go to work from 8am-2pm
- COVID-19 in Dubai: RTA announces free bus rides and 50% off on taxi fares