Dubai: The Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship (ICA) took to its social media channels to inform valid residency visa holders wishing to return to the UAE from restricted countries to apply for an approval to return via the following link - https://uaeentry.ica.gov.ae
Who can apply to return to the UAE?
With regular flights still suspended to the UAE from some countries, including India and Pakistan, the ICA specific the requirements that need to be fulfilled to be eligible for returning to the UAE:
1. You should have received full vaccination doses in the UAE.
2. 14 days have passed since receipt of the second dose.
3. Obtained a vaccine certificate approved by the UAE’s official authorities.
Categories exempted from vaccine requirement:
• Medical personnel working in the country.
• Residents working in the education sector.
• Students studying in the UAE.
• Workers in federal and local government authorities.
• Cases of those completing medical treatment in the UAE and people who deserve humanitarian consideration.
All the aforementioned categories must apply via the ICA link to receive the necessary approval.