1. Men are bigger, stronger and faster. Need I give you the other nine reasons?
2. Who says women are better in the kitchen? It’s no coincidence that most of the top chefs in the world are men.
3. Men are low-maintenance. It takes my wife ten times longer than me to get ready for
a night out.
4. And if we got a flat tyre on the way to the restaurant, there’s no chance she would jack up the car and fit the spare.
5. Last year’s Wimbledon Men’s Singles Final attracted 16.9 million viewers in the UK, compared to the Ladies’ Singles Final’s paltry 6 million.
6. Ludwig Van Beethoven, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Johann Sebastian Bach: some of greatest composers ever to have lived – all men.
7. I can count the number of genuinely funny female comedians on one hand, whereas there are too many funny men around to mention.
8. Multitasking is overrated. Why mess around trying to juggle loads of tasks when you can do just one and do it right?
9. Men are perfectly happy with one good pair of shoes for every occasion. Women have wardrobes bursting with footwear.
10. As we get older, we tend to get more attractive – see George Clooney. As women get older, they get, well… See Joan Rivers.