Dubai: You can now get the COVID-19 vaccine at private healthcare facilities in Dubai, as the Dubai Health Authority (DHA) announced that it was expanding its vaccination drive.
According to the announcement, which was made on May 4, those eligible to receive the vaccine through DHA will receive the vaccine free of cost at both DHA facilities as well as private hospitals and clinics. So, if you want to book an appointment for a COVID-19 vaccine, here is all you need to know.
Who can get the vaccine?
According to DHA, the vaccines are available for the following categories:
• UAE citizens
• Dubai residence visa holders
• GCC nationals who have an Emirates ID
• Elderly residents above 60 years who live in Dubai but have a residency visa of another emirate
How to book an appointment?
As the vaccine is being provided at DHA vaccine facilities as well as private healthcare providers, the procedure for booking the appointment would vary.
For DHA vaccine facilities - Download the DHA app.
Those above 60 years can call 800 342 to book an appointment.
For private health facilities – You would need to directly contact the facility to book the vaccine.
Which vaccines are available?
The two vaccines presently available are: Pfizer-BioNTech and Sinopharm.
All those who are scheduled to receive the second dose of their Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine will continue to receive it. Their appointment will be either at the Al Garhoud Medical Fitness Centre or Al Twar Dialysis Centre.
Where to get the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine?
The Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine is available at the following DHA vaccination centres:
• One Central COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
• Al Barsha Health Centre
• Za'abeel Health Centre
• Dubai Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation
• Al Barsha Hall Vaccination Centre
• Al Mizhar Health Centre Pfizer-BioNTech
• Uptown Occupational Health Screening Centre (Available after May 10)
• Al Garhoud Medical Fitness Centre (Available after May 10)
• Al Twar Dialysis Centre (Available after May 10)
• Dubai Parks Health Centre
• Al Jalila Children's Specialty Hospital
Where can I get the Sinopharm vaccine?
DHA vaccination centres
• Al Mankhool Health Centre
• Al Safa Health Centre
• Nadd Al Hamar Health Centre
• Al Twar Health Centre
Private health centres:
• Al Futtaim Health Hub – 800 2344
• Al Garhoud Private Hospital LLC - 04 454 5000
• Al Zahra Hospital - 04 378 6666
• American Hospital - 800 24392
• Burjeel Hospital - 800 55
• Canadian Specialist Hospital - 04 707 2222
• Emirates Hospital, Jumeirah - 800 444444
• International Modern Hospital - 04 406 3000
• Kings College Hospital - 04 247 7777
• Medcare Orthopaedics & Spine Hospital - 800 6332273
• Mediclinic - 800 1999
• NMC Royal Hospital - 04 810 8800
• Prime Hospital L.L.C - 04 292 9777
• Saudi German Hospital - 800 2211
• Valiant Healthcare L.L.C. - 800 8254268
• VIP Doctor 247 DMCC - 04 399 4881