Dubai: The UAE's Hope Mars Mission probe launch has been postponed, according to a statement issued on Tuesday morning.
The UAE Space Agency and the Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Center, in collaboration with Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, have announced a delay of the Emirates Mars Mission’s Hope Probe launch due to the weather conditions at the launch site of Tanegashima Island in Japan, according to news agency WAM.
- Everything you need to know about the UAE’s Hope Probe Mars Mission
- #ArabsToMars conquers social media ahead of Hope Probe launch
- Video: Where to watch the UAE’s historic Hope Probe launch
- Hope Probe: UAE social media abuzz with anticipation
- Inside Mohammed Bin Rashid Space Centre in Dubai : Moments ahead of the launch of the Hope Probe
- UAE’s Hope Probe to Mars has seven strategic objectives
The launch was expected to take place on July 15 at at 00:51:27am (UAE time).
The new launch date is now scheduled for July 17 at 12.43 am.