Dubai: Trusity, a newly launched Ed-Tech in the UAE, is a robust Online Learning Management Platform built with latest technology to provide end-to-end solutions for students, teachers, parents and schools. The company takes a holistic approach to empower learners worldwide, by providing curriculum-based Learning Support, Conceptual Learning, Skill Development and Competitive Exam guidance.
New platform enables interactive LIVE One to One Sessions: Technology in education revolutionizes the way we learn. Integrating technology with quality teachers and content creates a transformational space that can empower children across the world.
“Our aim at Trusity is for children to discover themselves by providing high-quality and affordable education by combining advanced technology with experienced and qualified teachers from across the world. Our immersive platform motivates children to explore, learn and develop their knowledge and skills through interactive programs that are personalized basis their learning needs and availability.” elucidated Rajani Nalla, co-Founder and CEO of Trusity.
“Our vision is to have technology in every teacher and student’s hand as it is the modem through which we will build and prepare for a brighter and better future. Our advanced learning management platform, called P.I.L.O.T (Personalized Immersive Learning Optimized Technology) is built to achieve that.”, alludes Praveen Sharma, co-Founder and CGO of Trusity.
The P.I.L.O.T Learning Management System offers the following beneficial features:
• Audio Video Conferencing that transforms the way learning happens through whiteboard usage, polling, presentation uploads and interactive capabilities
• Customized Learning Plan and Knowledge Check that allows for a learning pathway to be designed in line with a student’s individual diagnosed knowledge and skill level
• Gamification that makes learning fun and engaging to help the child stay focused and motivated
• Resources and Assignments that can be uploaded for tracking, reviewing, and marking
• Progress Analysis and Performance Feedback that can be used to track course progress and performance, as well as to offer timely constructive feedback
• Dashboards that are dynamic and data-driven so that the teacher, student, and parent can stay up to date on assigned courses, session schedules and achievements
Trusity’s Learning Support, as the name suggests, supports the learning of children aged between 6 to 10 years, to strengthen their foundational understanding of concepts. By making learning fun and interactive, we develop a love for learning and motivate them to become lifelong learners.
Conceptual Learning, available for children aged 11 to 18 years, encourages and guides children to apply their knowledge to real-life situations. The teaching and learning process encompasses cognitive tasks, including appropriate contextual and conditional expertise to enable students to attain in-depth knowledge of their subject matter.
Skill Development is aimed at supporting and equipping learners with knowledge, skills and values to pursue their dreams. By offering an extensive list of courses such as STEAM, performing arts, life skills, enrichment and languages, learners can choose courses that best suit their interests.
Competitive Exam Support helps students attain high scores in competitive exams, such as SAT, ACT, IIT-JEE, among others. Our experienced and dynamic teachers create customized lesson plans basis knowledge and skill level of each child to ensure learning optimization. Explore, learn and discover through https://www.trusity.com