Dubai: Emirates airline will resume flights to Ghana’s capital Accra and Abidjan, Ivory Coast from September 6.
The addition of these two destinations takes the total number of points served by Emirates in Africa to 11. This will also take the airline’s passenger network to 81 destinations in September, the airline said in a statement on Wednesday.
- Unveiled: 5-in-1 products form new 'Samsung ecosystem'
- 75 cities: Emirates flying to these destinations
- Tourism inching back to normal in Greece's Areopoli amid COVID-19
- Meet the billionaires who dropped out of college (or Ph.D.)
- Here is a look at the recent Forbes list of top Women Behind Middle Eastern Brand 2020
Flights from Dubai to Accra and Abidjan will be linked services, operating three times a week. The flights will be operated with the Emirates Boeing 777-300ER and can be booked on emirates.com or via travel agents.
The latest announcement comes days after Emirates said that it would resume passenger services to Zambia with two weekly flights to and from Dubai starting from September 4.