In March, Atlantis the Palm will reward all of its Facebook fans with a suite that has been specifically created for them. With emoji decor and social media-friendly aesthetics, the suite comes in response to the hotel's Facebook page reaching one million followers.
What you get
Fans who win will get a one-night complimentary stay in the special suite. Every functionality is linked to Facebook from unlocking the door (with your Facebook login) to 'poking' your personal butler in case you need something.
Here's a list of what you'll get, as far as we know:
- The suite is, literally, a social media suite with a Facebook Live lounge for recording your live videos, a social media mirror and amenities that are picture-worthy.
- The one-night stay is complimentary with bookings available until December.
- VIP experiences and amenities are complimentary which include unlimited access to The Lost Chambers Aquarium and Aquaventure.
- Guests will also receive Atlantis Imperial Club benefits worth over Dh3000 per day, including VIP check-in, breakfast, access to the Imperial Club lounges for daily afternoon tea, and evening beverages and canapes.
- You will also have a personal Concierge service, Kid’s Club entry and use of the exclusive Imperial Club Beach, among other things.
What you need to do?
All details are shared on their Facebook page, and you can book stays on the website.