Nadia Global established in 1983, is the largest and most accomplished recruitment and training consultancy in the Middle East for Executive Search, Recruitment, Corporate Training and Career Certifications benefiting Government entities, MNCs, SMEs, University graduates and Business professionals. As of 2020, Nadia Global served over 9,000 corporate clients, placed more than 170,000 candidates and trained over 210,000 students.
Nadia Global helps employers attract, recruit, and develop top talent. It provides solutions that are global, local, strategic and impactful. The company proudly includes as customers many of the best-of-breed companies and decision-makers within the public and private sector domains of the Middle East. Nadia Global is uniquely positioned as the only Full-Service Recruitment and Training company in the region.
Group CEO, Ajay Malhotra shares his vision of the future with the launch of Nadia’s latest initiative “Education should be accessible by all regardless of nationality, gender or age. Nadia Global promise of Creating Impact for people, communities, and industries to thrive is exemplified by the launch of the Nadia Professional Development Scholarship (NPDS) program”
How Nadia Global is Creating Impact?
• Unconventional times like these require extraordinary measures, Nadia Global is extending financial support with education scholarships to achievers with the Nadia Professional Development Scholarship (NPDS), an initiative that enables eligible graduates and business professionals of any nationality, gender or age, to fulfill their short- and long-term career aspirations. Nadia is accredited by KHDA (Dubai) and ACTVET (Abu Dhabi) and all courses offered are eligible for the NPDS award.
• Compacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, the issue of mental health is not only relevant but crucial, Nadia Global is offering courses on stress coping strategies including Mental Health and Emotional Intelligence.
• Not only this Nadia Global is pursuing lifelong learning services as a core strategy, investing significantly in upskilling and reskilling solutions that will help in the development of a Future Ready Workforce. Nadia has introduced Executive & Leadership Coaching Programs, which are suitable for anyone who wants to build coaching skills; improve trust, communication, and engagement with their team; or champion the development of a coaching culture within their organization.
• Nadia Global is thrilled to announce improvements to its website for training, www.nadia-training.com. The website has been upgraded with a refined UX design and navigation tools, and several certification courses have been updated that are of tremendous value to graduates, business professionals, entrepreneurs and organizations.
1. Certification of Digital Marketing Professional (CDMP)
2. Certification in HR and Recruitment (CHRR)
3. Certification in Professional HR Management (CPHRM)
4. Certification in Professional Training and Coaching (CPTC)
5. Certification in Logistics and Supply Chain Management (CLSCM)
6. Certification in Leadership and Management Skills (CLMS)
• Nadia Global has partnered with the British Council. This mark is highly valuable for English language training, including preparing for the IELTS Examination, which is used for the purposes of study, employment, and immigration in the English-speaking world. It is with pride that Nadia Global accepts the recognition of being a leading IELTS coaching center in the UAE with a student exam passing rate of 91%.
• Watch our Alum proudly share her story of generational learning in her family: Nadia Global YouTube Channel.
For more information, please visit their website: www.nadiaglobal.com
For more training details, please visit: www.nadia-training.com