Layla Alhajjaj, Founder of Boho Salon, joins Tell Me Why podcast host Maria Botros to talk about why she opened an environmentally friendly and sustainable business to match her personal values.
- The goal is to use Boho Salon as a platform to educate people about how shopping behavior has a massive impact on the environment
- Layla: Boho Salon uses products that are ethically sourced, to reduce our footprint
- Products are packaged in biodegradable or recycled materials
- Layla: We work with brands that have the same values and goals in our sustainability journey
- The founder of Boho Salon said one of the challenges was introducing a new concept and educating the public about sustainable salons