80 gms paneer cubes
1 l frying oil
1 tsp chopped
1 tsp chopped celery
1 tsp chopped ginger
1 tbsp chopped onion
1 tbsp Kashmiri chili paste
1 tbsp tomato puree (store bought)
½ tsp vinegar
Salt as per taste
Chopped coriander or chives
Crispy fried curry leaves
1. Cut the paneer in cubes and deep fry it until it is golden brown.
2. For the sauce, heat oil in a pan, sauté garlic, ginger, celery and onion together. Cook until the vegetables are translucent. Add the Kashmiri chili paste and tomato puree, and mix.
3. Reduce further over low heat, add vinegar in the end, and check for seasoning.
4. Toss the fried paneer in the sauce and garnish with coriander.
5. Fill the bao buns with the chili paneer. (Here's a recipe for Bao buns)
6. Add a drizzle of mayonnaise and crispy fried curry leaves to garnish.
Share your recipes with us on firstname.lastname@example.org