1 tsp matcha powder (store bought)
70 ml water
150 ml almond milk (or a milk of your choice)
35 gms condensed milk (store bought)
20 gms caramel sauce (store bought)
20 gms fresh cream
1. Combine condensed milk, caramel sauce, and fresh cream with your milk of choice.
2. Whisk together until combined.
3. Sieve the matcha into a separate mixing glass, ensure there are no lumps.
4. Add water to the matcha and whisk for 30 seconds.
5. Add the milk mixture to a glass filled with ice cubes.
6. Top with matcha mixture and serve.
Note: You can decorate the rim of the glass with a caramel drizzle.
Do you have any recipes you would like to share? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org