200 gms chicken wings
½ cup corn starch
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper powder
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp ginger powder
For the Asian sauce:
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tsp white vinegar
1/2 tbsp sesame oil
2 tbsp chilli sauce
1 tbsp sesame seeds
1 tsp sesame seeds
Handful of spring onions chopped
1. Pat dry the chicken wings, make sure they are completely dry.
2. Take a bowl, prepare the flour mix to coat the wings.
3. Add corn flour in a bowl, add garlic and ginger powder, salt and black pepper powder and a pinch of baking powder and whisk well.
4. Now coat the chicken wings one by one with the flour mix and place them on a baking tray.
5. Preheat the oven for 180°C.
6. Once the oven is ready, place the tray inside and bake it for 20 minutes.
7. Meanwhile as the chicken wings are getting cooked, take a bowl to prepare the sauce. Add all the ingredients and whisk well.
8. Now pour the sauce onto a baking tray and place it in the oven for 4 minutes to reduce it, you can also do this in a non-stick pan for few minutes.
9. Once the wings are completely cooked and sauce is reduced in the oven, pour or brush the sauce on the wings. Make sure they are well coated.
10. To plate, place the chicken wings in a row, together. Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions, serve warm.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at email@example.com