1. Heat the oil in a pan and take off the skin from the chorizo. Place the meat in the pan and cook until slight brown and crispy. Reserve the cooked chorizo.
2. Shred and mix the three types of cheese in a bowl.
3. Put the cheese in a designated oven safe plate and place it in the oven for 4 to 5 minutes at 200°C.
4. Warm the corn tortillas on a hot plate or pan on both sides for 1 minute each and place them in a serving plate.
5. When the cheese is melted and has a golden colour on the edges, it’s ready to garnish with the cooked chorizo on top and serve with the corn tortilla. Dip the tortillas into the bubbling hot cheese and chorizo, and enjoy!
Is there a Mexican dish you really love? Tell us why and share the recipe at firstname.lastname@example.org