1. In a vegetable mill, squeeze the peeled tomatoes.
2. In a saucepan, add the chopped garlic and olive oil. Pour the tomatoes into the pan and cook on low heat until reduced. Simmer for approximately 20 minutes. Once ready, adjust the salt and add the basil leaves.
3. In a pot, bring water to a boil, once ready add salt and drop the pasta into the water. The pasta will take about 15 minutes to cook.
4. Cut four Datterino tomatoes into four pieces. Datterino tomatoes are rich in flavour, full bodied, darker in their red colour and slightly elongated in shape.
5. In a saucepan, add the chopped fresh chilli and garlic. Cook for one minute then add the tomatoes and cook for another minute. Next, pour in the cooked tomato sauce. When the pasta is ready, put the pasta in the pan and finish cooking for 2 minutes in the sauce.
6. Finally, put the pasta on a serving plate and add chopped parsley to garnish.