30 gms kale
30 gms quinoa
1 peeled orange
1 tsp of extra virgin olive oil
120 gms beetroots
20 gms red radish
3 gms salt
3 gms pepper
Mint leaves to season
1. Peel the beetroot and boil. Dice half of the boiled beetroots.
2. Blend the remaining beetroot, strain well to create a smooth cream.
3. Boil the quinoa and season it with salt and pepper, mint leaves and olive oil.
4. Grate the orange, dry the zest under a heat lamp.
5. Clean the orange segments, remove the skin and seeds.
6. Wash the kale leaves, season with salt, pepper and olive oil and set aside.
7. Slice the red radish finely.
8. Plate the kale, diced beetroot, quinoa, orange segments and pipe the beetroot puree on top. Sprinkle the orange zest and your dish is ready.
Do you have any favourite dishes you would like to share the recipes for? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org