1 small cauliflower
1/2 cup plain flour
1/3 cup corn flour
1/2 tbsp garlic powder
1 tsp salt
100 gms salted potato chips (store bought)
For the sauce:
4 tbsp vegan mayo
1 tbsp sambal (Indonesian chilli sauce, store bought)
1. Cut the cauliflower into bite-sized florets.
2. Crush the chips into a chunky powder consistency.
3. Preheat oven to 180°C
4. In a bowl, mix plain flour, corn flour, garlic powder, and salt.
5. Add water a little bit at a time until you reach a pancake batter consistency.
6. Dip the florets into the batter and then coat them with chip crumbs.
7. Place the cauliflower popcorn on a baking tray and place it into the 180°C oven for 25 to 30 minutes or until the cauliflower has cooked completely.
8. Serve hot with the spicy mayonnaise sauce.
Do you have recipes you would like to share with us? Email us on email@example.com