1. Slice the top off the peppers, wash, seed and set aside.
2. In a frying pan, melt the butter and sauté the onions and garlic until translucent.
3. Drain the defrosted spinach and add to the pan with the onions. Season, mix well and cook for a couple of minutes.
4. Stir in the bread crumbs and cook.
5. Mix in the crumbled feta cheese.
6. Add the roasted pine nuts and spoon the mixture into the pepper shells.
7. Place the peppers on a greased baking tray and cover with the sliced tops.
8. Bake in a moderately hot oven for 15-20 minutes.
Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at email@example.com