120 gms thinly sliced beef
120 gms sliced kimchi
120 gms sliced tofu
380 ml vegetable stock soup
30 gms minced garlic
30 gms red pepper powder
10 gms red/green pepper
10 gms spring onion
1. Chop the spring onion diagonally and pepper in thin slices.
2. In a pot, boil vegetable stock soup with the beef for a few minutes until well done.
3. Once the broth is ready, add kimchi, tofu and minced garlic.
4. Add red pepper powder and mix well.
5. Once the mixture boils, garnish by adding spring onions and pepper to taste on the top.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org
This article was first published in October, 2021.