180 gms seabass fillet
100 gms barbecue sambal (Note: Raw sambal fried for about 15 minutes with an addition of palm sugar and tamarind paste in 3:2 ratio, based on taste preference. The sambal darkens, the tamarind blends in and the sugar melts.)
2 banana leaves, for cooking
1. Heat up the grill. When the heat hits 300 degrees fahrenheit, place the fish and banana leaves on the rack or the side with no direct heat. Dab a little barbecue sambal marinade on the fish.
2. Cover the lid to barbecue the fish with the circumventing hot air for about 5 minutes.
3. Open the lid and flip the fish over to cook the other side. Add more sambal marinade on the fish.
4. Cover the lid to barbecue the fish again until it is cooked through.
5. Place the fish and the banana leaves on direct heat for 1 minute, or until the banana leaves start to burn. Remove the fish from heat and serve immediately.
Tell us about your favourite recipes and dishes at firstname.lastname@example.org