1 bunch green garlic
1 kg minced meat (can use lamb, mutton or beef)
2 tbsp oil
1 chopped onion
2 cups hot water
1 tsp ground ginger and chillies
1 tsp coriander (dhania)
1 tsp cumin (jeera) powder
½ tsp red chilli powder
1/2 cup ghee (clarified butter)
Salt to taste
1. Fry onion, add ground spices and then kheema or mincemeat.
2. Add two cups of hot water and cook the kheema. Take off the flame when water has evaporated.
3. Put the kheema in a deep-bottomed pan and spread out evenly. Finely chop garlic and sprinkle over kheema along with jeera and chilli powders.
4. Crack eggs one by one and add over the kheema.
5. Melt the ghee and pour it piping hot over the eggs.
6. Do not stir but tilt the vessel so that the eggs are covered with the ghee and cooked well.
7. Strain extra ghee and serve for an early winter morning breakfast. Enjoy!
Share your food stories and recipes with us on firstname.lastname@example.org