1. Place a pan on the gas, add black sesame and dry roast for two to three minutes.
2. Turn off the heat, remove the roasted sesame in a bowl and allow it to cool.
3. In the same pan, add ghee or clarified butter and condensed milk, and bring it to a boil on medium heat/flame.
4. Now add milk powder and cashew powder into the pan and stir continuously. Make sure to stir continuosuly to prevent lumps from forming.
5. Stir well until the liquid and powder bind well together.
6. Remove the pan off the flame and allow it to cool for five to six minutes.
7. Grease a plate and your palms with a little butter or ghee and transfer the mix into the plate. Now divide it into three equal parts.
8. Add red food color to one part of the mix along with the roasted sesame. Mix them well and shape it into a ball, which will look red in colour by now.
9. Take the second part of the mix and add green color to it. Knead it and shape it into a ball. This one being green in colour.
10. Let the last part of the mix, remain as is, white in colour. Now make small balls of each color dough.
11. Flatten the white dough in your palm and place the red ball in it and close.
12. Similarly, flatten a ball of green dough on your palm and place the white cashew paste ball (from the step above) in it and close.
13. Repeat this process for the rest of the balls and keep them in the refridgerator for two to three hours.
14. Cut each ball in four parts with a sharp knife and serve.
Note: Use a sharp knife to cut the balls into equal parts. If needed you can grease ghee on a knife to make the cut smooth.
Tell us about your favourite food or recipes at email@example.com