1 garlic clove, chopped
1 small chopped onion
1 1/2 tbsp mint leaves, chopped
1 1/2 tbsp coriander leaves, chopped
1 tsp amchoor powder
1 tbsp lime juice
1 ½ tbsp corn flour
300gm gram flour
3 tsp turmeric powder
3 tbsp red chilli powder Oil for frying 1 slice of white sandwich bread
1 tsp cumin powder
1. Boil the potatoes in water with salt until soft.
2. Mash the potatoes, add chopped onions, coriander leaves, amchoor powder and lime juice. Combine well.
3. Make small mini balls, about 30g each, dusting the balls with corn flour.
4. Make a batter with the gram flour, turmeric and chilli powder and salt.
5. Pre heat the oil to 180 °C.
6. Dip the potato balls in the batter and fry in hot oil until they turn golden in color.
7. To make the crispy bread, cut the bread into a desired shape and deep fry them in oil until golden.
8. Brown and dust with cumin powder, finely chopped fresh coriander leaves.
Recipe courtesy: Canvas, Fairmont Fujairah Beach Resort