2 cups cooked rice
3 to 4 dry red chillies
2 tbsp mozzarella cheese or fermented cheese
½ inch ginger
3 to 4 cloves garlic
1 tomato sliced roughly
Salt to taste
½ cup spring onion (finely chop the bulb and greens)
¼ cup fresh green peas, boiled
1 tspn cooking oil
1. Soak dry red chillies in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes before starting the process.
2. If you don’t have leftover rice, cook some rice and keep it ready.
3. Blend 3 to 4 soaked red chillies, garlic cloves and some ginger. Add 2 tablespoons of mozzarella cheese or fermented cheese, some salt to the paste and blend to a smooth consistency.
4. Heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan and add this paste in it. Sauté on a very low flame until there’s no raw smell of ginger.
5. Keep stirring continuously as the cheese will begin to melt and may start sticking to bottom of the pan.
6. Add spring onions immediately to the dish and mix it well on low flame. After a few seconds turn off the heat.
7. Add hot rice and boiled peas to the above paste and mix.
8. Serve hot with radish raita.
Tell us about your favourite recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org