1. Boil the raw green bananas just until semi-cooked. They should not be mushy or too soft.
2. Peel and grate the bananas.
3. Boil potatoes, peel and grate them and keep aside.
4. Chop green chillies and coriander leaves.
5. In a pan, heat ghee and temper cumin seeds. Leave them aside to cool.
6. In a mixing bowl, add the grated bananas, potatoes, chillies, cumin seeds and mix them to form a smooth mixture.
7. Make them into small-sized patties and shallow fry in a pan. Fry both sides until they turn golden brown.
Serve warm with coriander chutney.