1. Cut the eggplant lengthwise and season with salt, and drizzle with olive oil.
2. Grill the eggplant until it is soft.
3. Mix all the ingredients of ricotta cheese in a food processor until well incorporated.
4. In a heat resistant dish, layer the grilled eggplant and spoon a layer of the vegan ricotta cheese. Add a layer of the eggplant on top and spoon tomato sauce on top. Alternate the vegan cheese and tomato sauce between the layers until you run out of eggplant.
5. Top with vegan cheese and bake at 180°C for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
Do you have a favourite vegan recipe to share? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org