450gm chicken breast, skinned, and off the bone
1 tsp salt
1 tbsp fresh coriander leaves
1 tsp garam masala,
1 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp paprika
1-2 tsp garlic powder (optional)
½ tsp ginger powder
½ tsp cinnamon powder
½ tsp star aniseed powder
1-3 tsp chilli powder (to taste optional).
1. Coarsely chop the chicken, removing unwanted gristle. Then simply put everything into a food processor. Alternatively, use a mincer, but the texture will be different.
2. Pulse the processor, then run it for a short while trying to obtain a well ground effect. Remove and ensure everything is well mixed.
3. Then divide into four, shape into sausage shapes.
4. When you're ready, pre-heat oven to 190°C or 375°F Gas 5. Place the kababs on an oven tray and bake for 15 minutes.
5. Best served fresh, but they do reheat and freeze. Alternatively cook on a barbeque on skewers.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at email@example.com