1. Add condensed milk and butter to a pan over medium heat, add in the cocoa powder and mix until combined.
2. Once combined, add in the chocolate and let it bubble until the mixture is reduced and thick enough to cover the back of a spoon.
3. After that pour the mixture onto a buttered plate and cover with plastic wrap to cool for at least 30 minutes.
4. Once the mixture has cooled – with well buttered hands – pull small portions of the mixture and roll them into balls.
5. Cover them in chocolate sprinkles and leave to cool in the fridge for at least 4 hours or over night.
- Writer is a student based in Turkey, although native to Brazil, and is an avid foodie.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org