225 gms to 350 gms cooked chicken meat
2 heads chicory, cut into 1 cm (½ inch) lengths
1 green pepper, seeded and sliced
6 to 7 radishes, sliced
4 tbsp mayonnaise
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 tbsp vinegar
1 small head of lettuce
50 gms roasted sliced almonds
1. Cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces and place in mixing bowl.
2. Add the vegetables.
3. Stir the mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard and vinegar together.
4. Toss with the chicken to coat thoroughly.
5. Arrange the lettuce on serving dish and pile the chicken salad onto it.
6. Sprinkle with toasted almonds.
Image courtesy: Shutterstock
Tell us about your favourite recipes at email@example.com