120 gms zucchini, sliced
60 gms flour
2 eggs, beaten
60 gms Panko breadcrumbs
25 gms parmesan cheese
1 tsp parsley, chopped
1 tsp lemon, zest
1 lime (¼ wedge)
2/3 cups mayonnaise
1 cup yoghurt
2/3 cup sour cream
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp onion powder
2 tsp chopped fresh chives
2 tsp chopped fresh dill
1 tsp salt
1 tsp black pepper crushed
1. Thinly slice zucchini (approximately 15 pieces).
2. Season zucchini slices with salt and pepper.
3. Dip each slice into flour, whisked egg, and then cover with breadcrumbs.
4. Cook in a fryer for two minutes (at approximately 170C). Cook until the Zucchini slices are golden brown.
5. Place slices into a mixing bowl to drain any excess oil.
6. Transfer onto a paper-lined plate.
7. Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley.
8. Finally, sprinkle it with lemon zest.
9. Serve with a lime wedge and ranch dressing on the side.
Recipe courtesy: Twice, Dubai
Share your recipes with us on email@example.com
This recipe was a part of the Brand Dubai Ramadan Recipes Guide