1. Soak gelatin in cold water. Heat milk with cream and sugar until it just begins to boil.
2. Remove gelatin from cold water. Add orange juice concentrate and milk base to gelatin, and set aside to cool.
3. Once cooled, pour mixture into moulds or teacups and keep in the fridge till cold.
4. Puree the strawberries with sugar and lemon juice.
5. Place panna cotta in the middle of the plate, and garnish with fresh strawberry coulis on the top and assorted berries.
Tell us about your favourite dishes or recipes at firstname.lastname@example.org