1. Separate the yolks and whites from the eggs. Whip the egg whites in a bowl with a blender. Add the sugar slowly and whisk it, until it forms a perfect ribbon foam.
2. Next, add the baking powder, after which you have to add the egg yolks.
3. Fold the flour into the mix.
4. Preheat the oven at 170C. Pour the batter on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 15 minutes.
5. Boil the milk and cream and then add condensed milk.
6. For the whipped cream, mix all the ingredients together and whisk until stiff peaks.
7. To serve, put the milk mixture in the sponge and pipe the cream on the top let the sponge soak. Top it off with caramel.
8. Serve and enjoy!