1) In a large saucepan add the finely chopped onion and place it over very low heat, let it become transparent.
2) Add the rice, mix it so that it becomes shiny. Then bring it halfway through cooking, pouring a ladle of boiling broth from time to time, when the previous ladle of broth has been absorbed.
3) At this point add the saffron in pistils dissolved with one or two tablespoons of warm broth.
4) Finish cooking by adding, as always, a ladle of broth at a time. The risotto must remain "on the wave", so pay attention to the last amount of broth you add. Do not add salt, it is important that the broth is sufficiently salty.
5) Remove from the heat, stir in the risotto with plenty of butter and plenty of grated Parmesan cheese.
6) Let it all rest for a few seconds and serve.
Share your food stories and recipes with us on email@example.com