1. Sieve flour, salt and baking powder together in a bowl. Add 2 tbsp ghee or oil, mix well.
2. Slowly add water and make a pliable dough, divide into 10 portions and shape portions with your palm into round balls. Now roll out each round ball into a large circle measuring approximately 23cm (9-inch) in diameter.
3. Heat ghee or oil in a large pan and deep fry one at a time.
4. Turn once until both the sides are golden colour and crisp.
5. Serve hot with chutney and aloo ki sabzi (potato stir-fried in Indian spices).
Tell us about your favourite recipes at email@example.com