Sharjah: Brigadier General Ibrahim Al Ajel, Deputy Director General of Police Operations in Sharjah, has honoured two distinguished employees from the Traffic and Patrols Department of Sharjah Police, Corporal Butti Al Madhani and Corporal Saif AlKindi, in appreciation of their efforts and dedication to work. The two Sharjah Police employees were honoured in the presence of Lt Col Omar Bu Ghanim, Deputy Director of Traffic and Patrols Department at Sharjah Police.
Brigadier Al Ajel praised the efforts of the two employees in helping arrest an offender in record time.
- Abu Dhabi School of Government launches career programme for employees
- Man misuses documents of friend’s wife to register car in Dubai
- 500 noisy cars caught on radar in Sharjah
- Dubai court sentences two men to seven years in jail for stabbing a woman
- UAE: Man stabs his wife in Dubai, jailed for five years
Brigadier Al Ajel urged all employees of Sharjah Police to remain committed to their job and to respond to the call of duty with speed and sincerity in ensuring public safety. He also urged them to follow the example of the two employees who were honoured for their sincerity and dedication to work.