Dubai: The UAE Ministry of Health and Prevention announced 210 new COVID-19 cases in the country on Thursday, bringing the total infections in the country to 1,024 cases.
The ministry said that the new cases were identified by screening those who were in contact with the previously announced cases, and failed to adhere to preventive measures and physical distance. There are also cases related to travel abroad.
The new cases, who are from different nationalities, are in a stable condition and under the necessary health care.
The ministry also announced the recovery of 35 new cases of people infected with the COVID-19, taking the total recoveries to 96.
They are fully recovered from symptoms of the disease after receiving the necessary health care since entering the hospital.
- Coronavirus: Indian Consulate in Dubai seeks community help
- COVID-19: Emirates to fly stranded Emiratis back home for free
- COVID-19: Abu Dhabi patients must contact Estijaba for coronavirus screening
- Coronavirus: Philippine Embassy to send stranded Filipino seafarers back
- Coronavirus: UAE ministry clarifies remote work directive
- Abu Dhabi extends events ban, venue closures