30 more patients recover, raising total to 206

Cairo: Kuwait confirmed on Wednesday 50 new cases of the novel coronavirus, raising the country's overall infections to 1,405 including three deaths.
The latest cases include 43 patients who were in contact with previously infected people, spokesman for the Health Ministry Dr Abdullah Al Sanad said in a media briefing. The seven other cases are being investigated, he added.
The tally comprises 31 in intensive care units, including 15 in critical condition, he said.
Kuwaiti Health Minister Sheikh Basil Al Sabah, meanwhile, said that 30 more patients have recovered from Covid-19, raising to 206 the overall recoveries in the country.
The recovered patients will be transferred to the rehabilitation ward of a hospital designating for receiving those infected with the virus, to be discharged during the coming two days, the minister told Kuwait's news agency KUNA.