Dubai: UAE residents can expect partly cloudy skies and high humidity, especially at night.
According to the National Center of Meteorology (NCM), today’s skies will be looking generally clear to partly cloudy. The amount of clouds is expected increase during the afternoon eastwards like in Fujairah.
- From the editors: A plea for flexibility in UAE rental contracts
- News in pictures: Typhoon hits Korea, Sushant case, UAE public sector, Saudi King-Trump talk, plane cabins, oil skid, Indonesia quake, India metro, Pakistan schools…
- How you can be a social media influencer in the UAE and earn from home
- Model diplomacy: UAE, Israeli flags at photoshoot in Dubai
The relative humidity is expected to increase by night and Thursday morning, with a probability of mist and fog formation, especially over coastal areas.
Winds are also expected to repeatedly blow, at a speed of 18 – 28 km/h, reaching up to 38 km/h at times.
The winds are expected to blow dust and sand into the air. Drivers should be careful on the road as the dust is expected to hinder horizontal visibility. Those who suffer from allergies should also take precautions when going outside.
- Fancy the high life? Here’s a list of some elite-status credit cards and their perks!
- How can you access funds in your UAE bank account and request for its closure if you are unable to return to the Emirates?
- COVID-19: In photos, Meet UAE’s food delivery heroes
- UAE: How you can set up your own business for less than Dh12,500
Dubai is currently at 31 °C with hazy skies.
The conditions at the Arabian Gulf and Oman Sea are expected to be relatively calm.