Dubai: UAE residents can expect partly cloudy skies with high humidity at night.
According to the National Center of Meteorology (NCM), today’s skies will be looking generally clear to partly cloudy.
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares his travel pictures in the UAE, Egypt, Jordan and the US
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the beautiful birds freely roaming in The Gardens Jebel Ali Dubai
- Photos of Dubai Frame: A must see tourist destination in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares his favourite travel destinations in the UAE, Colombia, Cuba, Mexico, New Zealand, Singapore and Australia
The relative humidity is expected to increase by night and Tuesday morning, especially over coastal and internal areas.
Winds are also expected to repeatedly blow, at a speed of 18 – 28 km/h, reaching up to 38 km/h at times.
The winds are expected to blow dust and sand into the air. Drivers should be careful on the road as the dust is expected to hinder horizontal visibility. Those who suffer from allergies should also take precautions when going outside.
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of beautiful flowers, flamingos, peacocks and other birds in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of iconic buildings in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of Fujairah deserts, Ras Al Khaimah mountains and wadis in the UAE
- Gulf News readers share pictures of beautiful mosques in UAE
Dubai is currently at 28 °C with hazy skies.
The conditions at the Arabian Gulf and Oman Sea are expected to be relatively calm.