These Emirati pancakes from Sikka Café at City Walk, Dubai are perfect for Iftar. Follow their recipe so you can quickly serve one for your guests this Ramadan.
|400 grams flour No.2 UAE|
|600 grams flour t45 moul-bie 25 kg France|
|60 grams sugar classic|
|4 pcs. fresh egg case 360 pcs.|
|10 grams yeast dried red Mauripan 500g Italy|
|10 grams turmeric powder MDH 1kg India|
|10 grams cardamon green powder classic India/UAE|
|10 grams fennel seeds indian UAE|
|1 gram saffron Taj Mahal 4g|
1. Add and mix all the ingredients together in the mixing machine.
2. Add 50ml of water to the dough while mixing.
3. After mixing the dough for 15 minutes switch off the mixer and give time for the dough to rest and for the yeast to improve for approximately 30 minutes.
4. Heat the Chebab pan on medium heat.
5. Add 50 grams of the Chebab mixture in the pan to get four round round-shaped pancakes.
6. Flip it when its ready.
7. Once the other side is ready, take if from the pan and spread with cream cheese.
8. Drizzle 1 spoon of dates molasses as a garnish.
9. Serve with honey and dates molasses.