Abu Dhabi: Mothers with children in grade six and below or those with children of determination are permitted to work remotely from home so that they can monitor and take care of their kids during the e-learning classes, the Federal Authority for Government and Human Resources (FAHR) announced Friday.
The decision has been issued based on the UAE Cabinet Resolution No. 27 of 2020 to ensure balance between meeting business requirements and helping families fulfil the requirements of distance education for their children due to the COVID-19 pandemic in a way that supports the education drive in line with the directives of the UAE leadership
- COVID -19: UAE parents, students go shopping for the new school term
- IPL in UAE: Every dog has its day with IPL players
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the beautiful birds freely roaming in The Gardens Jebel Ali Dubai
- IPL in UAE: Kohli and co are friends reunited in Dubai for Royal Challengers Bangalore
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the desert safari tour in the UAE