Dubai: Leading developer Union Properties will completely exit from the ownership of a shopping centre under construction at its Motor City community. The MoU signed by Union Properties and an unnamed Dubai developer is valued at Dh420 million.
- Dubai developer Union Properties reports Dh32.4 million H1 net profit
- Dubai's Union Properties gets its mojo back with 'Motor City Views' launch
- Dubai's Union Properties names Airolink as contractor for Dh800m project at Motor City
- Union Properties subsidiary ServeU wins contract for facilities management of 14 pavilions at Expo 2020 Dubai
- Dubai developer Union Properties returns shareholders’ faith with smart turnaround
“To achieve the strategy and vision of the board of directors, it was necessary to diversify the real estate portfolio owned by the company in line with the supply and demand in the real estate market,” said Khalifa Al Hammadi, Chairman of Union Properties. “Accordingly, the board decided that it is for the best to exit the shopping centre under construction when a suitable offer was obtained.”