Abu Dhabi: The Abu Dhabi Police Headquarters have modified the visiting hours to the correction facilities in Al Ain, Al Wathba and Al Mafrqa facilities as follows:
Al Ain and Al Wathba
- Monday and Tuesday from 8am to 1:30pm and 3pm to 5pm for female visitors
- Thursday from 8am to 11am for male visitors visiting women, and 11:15am to 1:30pm for lawyers visiting both genders
- Friday from 8am to 1:30pm and 3pm to 5pm for foreigner male visitors.
- Saturday from 8am to 1pm and from 2pm to 5pm for Arab men visitors
Al Mafraq Juvenile Centre
- Saturday from 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 5pm for Arab men visitors
- Monday from 8am to 2pm and 3pm to 5pm for female visitors
- Friday from 8am to 12pm and 3pm to 5pm for foreign male visitors
Colonel Mohammad Al Zaabi, director of correction facilities explained that visits on Sunday from 8am to 11am and from 11:15am to 1:30pm will be assigned to visitors who hold visiting permit from the public prosecution's office.
Wednesday from 8am to 1:30pm in Al Wathba and Al Ain for Embassies' employees.
Monday will be assigned for women alone wishing to visit both genders.
Visits are carried out in humane ambiance that is convenient for both visitors and prisoners. Visitors are transferred in environmentally friendly cars from the Police Station to the visiting area.