Washington: Sheikh Abdullah Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, on Sunday arrived in Washington to sign the UAE-Israeli peace accord, at the invitation of US President Donald Trump.
On behalf of President His Highness Sheikh Khalifa Bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Sheikh Abdullah is leading a UAE high-ranking delegation to participate in the signing ceremony of the historic agreement on September 15, in the presence of Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.
- Trump to host United Arab Emirates-Israel deal-signing ceremony on Sept 15
- UAE-Israel peace accord: Abdullah bin Zayed heads delegation to US
- UAE prioritises health care and research after normalisation of relations with Israel
- Bahrain to normalise ties with Israel
- Gargash: UAE-Israel accord not at expense of Palestinian issue
The delegation includes Abdullah Bin Touq Al Marri, Minister of Economy, Obaid Humaid Al Tayer, Minister of State for Financial Affairs, Reem Ebrahim Al Hashemi, Minister of State for International Cooperation, Dr. Sultan Ahmed Al Jaber, Minister of Industry and Advanced Technology, and other senior officials.