Dubai: UAE residents can expect high humidity, especially at night, with a chance of fog formation in Abu Dhabi.
According to the National Center of Meteorology (NCM), today’s skies will be looking generally clear to partly cloudy.
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the beautiful birds freely roaming in The Gardens Jebel Ali Dubai
- Photos of Dubai Frame: A must see tourist destination in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of the desert safari tour in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of sunrise, sunset and clouds formation in the UAE
The relative humidity is expected to increase by night and Tuesday morning, with a probability of mist and fog formation, especially over western areas like Abu Dhabi.
Winds are also expected to repeatedly blow, at a speed of 18 – 30 km/h, reaching up to 38 km/h at times.
The winds are expected to blow dust and sand into the air. Drivers should be careful on the road as the dust is expected to hinder horizontal visibility. Those who suffer from allergies should also take precautions when going outside.
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of beautiful flowers, flamingos, peacocks and other birds in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of iconic buildings in the UAE
- Photos: Gulf News reader shares pictures of Arabian Oryx and Gazelles in Al Qudra desert in Dubai
- Photos: Gulf News readers share pictures of the beautiful mosques in the UAE
Dubai is currently at 32 °C with mostly sunny skies.
The conditions at the Arabian Gulf and Oman Sea are expected to be relatively calm.