- Dubai Airshow, one of the largest aviation exhibition in the world, will kick off tomorrow, Sunday, November 17, 2019.
- It runs from November 17-21 at Dubai World Central
- Some 1,300 companies from 160 countries are taking part in the event
- On display will be civilian and military aircraft
- Every day from 2pm to 5pm, aircraft will take to the skies over Dubai during the event
Dubai: The Dubai Airshow, one of the largest aviation exhibition in the world, will kick off tomorrow, Sunday, November 17, 2019.
Some 1,300 companies from 160 countries are taking part in the event 165 in addition to 165 civilian and military aircraft.
His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai, on Saturday tweeted: "Last edition, the show was rounded off with deals worth $113 billion. We are looking forward to an exceptional edition, starting from tomorrow at Dubai World Central (DWC), the new global terminal in the world of airports."
This year’s Dubai Airshow will take place from November 17-21 at Dubai World Central.
Last year’s event drew 79,380 trade visitors from around the world, which featured 1,200 exhibitors from 63 countries and an order book in excess of $113.8 billion.
Residents are prohibited from flying their drones within the 15-km radius near Al Maktoum International Airport (DWC) from Sunday, until November 21, 2019.