Sleep consultant and founder of Nurture2Sleep, Julie Mallon, speaks to Tell Me Why podcast about the importance of a good night sleep. Findings have shown that white noise has helped patients with Alzheimers.
- Sleep is just as important as breathing for a human’s development.
- Screen, especially mobile phone screens, are detrimental to our sleep.
- Our body has 37 clocks that are affected by disrupted sleep patterns.
- Findings have shown that white noise has helped patients with Alzheimer's.
- The world we live in today is ‘dark’ starved.