TV actress Tunisha Sharma died by suicide at the age of 20 in Maharashtra on December 24.
News agency ANI tweeted: “TV actress Tunisha Sharma committed suicide by hanging herself on the set of a TV serial. She was taken to a hospital where she was declared brought dead: Waliv Police.”
- Indian TV actress Vaishali Takkar found dead at home, suicide note recovered
- As a father I was trying to prevent my son from committing suicide: Kabir Bedi
- Kuwait: Girl saved from suicide bid
- Video: Expat in UAE saved by Ajman Police after suicide bid to jump off bridge
- India: Education city Kota shaken by suicide of three students
Her most recent Instagram story was posted just a few hours prior to her death, and showed her on the set of series 'Ali Baba: Dastaan-E-Kabul'.
Sharma has starred in shows including ‘Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat’ and ‘Internet Wala Love’. She made her film debut in the 2016 Bollywood movie ‘Fitoor’.