Classifieds powered by Gulf News

Abu Dhabi’s NPCC expands India operations

The firm opens an office in Hyderabad

Gulf News

Abu Dhabi

Abu Dhabi’s National Petroleum Construction Company (NPCC) expanded its operations in India by opening an office in Hyderabad with 450 people.

The new engineering office will work with Abu Dhabi, Mumbai and La Ciotat Engineering Offices in executing global projects in the energy sector.

“We are focusing on enhancing our engineering capabilities, and are investing in UAE and India. We have had engineering presence in India for 10 years and are growing it further,” said Ahmad Al Daheri, CEO of NPCC, in a statement.

Senaat, representing the government of Abu Dhabi has a 70 per cent stake in NPCC and the remaining 30 per cent is owned by Consolidated Contractors Company.

Loading...