1. What is Gulf News’ Digital SubscriptionGulf News has launched its new digital subscription, wherein a reader will have to subscribe either monthly or annually to our subscription services in order to consume content on gulfnews.com.
2 What is a Standard Access Digital Subscription?The Standard Access Digital Subscription provides unlimited access to content from UAE, Gulf, Business, International, Sport, Opinion, Lifestyle and Entertainment on gulfnews.com, the Gulf News mobile site and app (iOS and Android). It does not include access to Living in UAE, Your Money, Parenting, Food and Games. To purchase a Standard Digital Access Subscription, visit gulfnews.com/subscriptions.
3. What is a Prime Access Digital Subscription?The Prime Access Digital Subscription provides unlimited access to content from UAE, Gulf, Business, International, Sport, Opinion, Lifestyle, and Entertainment and also access to exclusive segments like Living in UAE, Your Money, Parenting, Food and Games on gulfnews.com, the Gulf News mobile site and app (iOS and Android). To purchase a Prime Digital Access Subscription, visit gulfnews.com/subscription.
4. How do I buy a gulfnews.com digital subscription?Go to the gulfnews.com website or app. Tap the orange ‘Subscribe’ button at the top right corner. Select the Digital Subscription option, fill in the details, select the plan of choice, buy using your credit/debit card, and you are good to go.
5. I don't want to subscribe to gulfnews.com. How can I still read gulfnews.com for free?You can read up to 3 articles free on gulfnews.com across its platforms. Beyond this, to consume content, you will have to subscribe to our Digital Subscription offers.
6. How are digital subscriptions billed?Digital Subscription like any other subscription model will be billed as per your plan for example the monthly payment plan will be billed every 30 days and the annual payment plan will be billed every 364 days. Both plans will be automatically charged to your linked credit/debit card. After each transaction, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address for your records.
Q. Till when is the Eid offer available on gulfnews.com?The offer is valid from 9th May to 15th May and only on Annual subscription plans
Q. How do I avail the Fitbit discount offer?Fitbit devices can be redeemed through www.lionfishwellness.com website and must be availed by using a unique promo code at the time of checkout. This Unique code will be shared with you through an welcome mail post the successful purchase of Gulf News Subscription.
Q. After how many days of Purchase will I receive the Fitbit discount code?The code will be shared within 48 hours of Gulf News Subscription purchase to your registered email id
Q. How do I enroll for the Nikon School Program?Post purchase of Gulf news annual digital subscription, you will receive a welcome mail with a link to enroll for Nikon School program. You can register for the session using this link.
Q. When will be this Nikon School program conducted?Once the promotion is over, Nikon will share the session details with date & time to the customers who have enrolled for the session using the link.
Q. Till when can I enroll for Nikon School Session?The last day to enroll for this class will be 25th May 2021.
Q. Till when is the offer available with Gulf News?The offer is valid only for annual subscription plans and valid from 17th May to 22nd May 2021 only.
7. What is the cancellation and refund policy?To find out, please visit Gulf News Cancellation and refund Policy.
8. Do you offer any discounts?If you are interested in hearing more about discounts and promotions, then please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Can I upgrade my digital subscription?You can upgrade your digital subscription, from Standard Access to Prime Access and from monthly to an annual payment plan.
10. Can I cancel my digital subscription?Yes you can cancel your subscription anytime. Your access will continue till the next billing cycle. Cancellation means auto-renewal on your credit/debit card will stop from the next billing cycle. To cancel your subscription, go to ‘My Profile’ section in the top right hand corner, tap on the Manage Subscription option and select Cancel Subscription.
11. What happens when my digital subscription ends?All our plans are on auto-renewal, so your subscription will get automatically charged to your card. No action is required from your end. You can see your subscription details on your ‘My Profile’ page.
12. Is there a student discount?We don’t have any discount for students currently. However if you are a student and interested in a Gulf News subscription, please email us on email@example.com and our team will help get you started.
13. Is there a corporate membership plan?If you’d like to sign up multiple people from your organization, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back with options.
14. I’m a registered user and was given a digital access code for a discounted rate? How do I redeem it?You can redeem it using the ‘Apply Code’ section during the payment process.
15. I lost my digital access code for the discounted rate. How do I get it back?Please email us your details along with the discount code details to email@example.com and our team will get in touch with you.
16. How do I change the email address or credit card associated with my Digital Subscription?Log in to your ‘My Profile’ section and you can make all the necessary changes. Do not forget to save.
17. I had cancelled my subscription earlier, how do I restart it?Subscription cancellation only cancels your auto-debit instruction on credit/debit cards.
18 My credit card was charged but my digital subscription is not active. What do I do?This could be a problem from your banking partner. Usually if the transaction has failed on our platform and is debited to you, the refund is processed by your credit/debit card issuing bank into your card within 48 hours. If it is still not refunded within this time period, then write to us from your registered email address to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 600599901. We will then check this from our end and revert with an update.
19. How do I stop auto-renewal on my credit card for the digital subscription?You can manage your subscriptions on your My Profile page on gulfnews.com. Alternatively you can also write to us from your registered email address on email@example.com or call us on 600599901.
20. I have some complaint about the content. Who do I call?You can reach the Gulf News newsroom on 044067666 from 10am to 7pm or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
21. I paid for my digital subscription via the app. How does my access work?No matter which channel you use to buy a Gulf News Digital Subscription, you will have access based on the plan you choose, across digital platforms.