1. What is Gulf News’ Digital SubscriptionGulf News has launched its new digital subscription, wherein a reader will have to subscribe either monthly or annually to our subscription services in order to consume content on gulfnews.com.
2. What is an All Access Digital Subscription?The All Access Digital Subscription provides unlimited access to content from UAE, Gulf, Business, International, Sport, Opinion, Lifestyle, and Entertainment and also access to exclusive segments like Living in UAE, Your Money, Parenting, Food and Games on gulfnews.com, the Gulf News mobile site and app (iOS and Android). To purchase an All Access Digital Subscription, visit gulfnews.com/subscriptions. The access plans have 3 variants viz: Monthly, Annual and Two Years.
3. What happens to earlier subscription plans Standard & Prime?The Prime Access plan remains as is with no change. All Standard Access users will be auto-upgraded to All Access monthly plan with no change in price i.e. all upcoming auto-renewals will happen at existing rates
4. How do I buy a gulfnews.com digital subscription?Go to the gulfnews.com website or app. Tap the orange ‘Subscribe’ button at the top right corner. Select the Digital Subscription option, fill in the details, select the plan of choice, buy using your credit/debit card, and you are good to go.
5. I don't want to subscribe to gulfnews.com. How can I still read gulfnews.com for free?You can read up to 3 articles free on gulfnews.com across its platforms. Beyond this, to consume content, you will have to subscribe to our Digital Subscription offers.
6. How are digital subscriptions billed?Digital Subscription like any other subscription model will be billed as per your plan for example the monthly payment plan will be billed every 30 days and the annual payment plan will be billed every 364 days. Both plans will be automatically charged to your linked credit/debit card. After each transaction, a confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address for your records.
Q. What is the Year of the 50th Offer?It’s a special promotion wherein user gets 2 years of digital subscription at AED 50 only. Offer is valid only for limited time.
Q. I am already a subscriber how can I upgrade to this plan?All existing monthly & annual subscribers can upgrade to this plan by paying the difference amount. Click on Upgrade on My Profile page.
Q. How many points will I get through the SHARE and Gulf News offer?SHARE members can earn 10% cash back in point when signing up for the monthly, annual and two year digital subscription at Gulf News.
Q. What subscription packages is the offer applicable?The SHARE and Gulf News partnership applies to all subscription plans.
Q. How to avail this partnership?As a first step, please make sure that you are a SHARE member and have access to your email id registered with SHARE (on the SHARE app). Visit gulfnews.com/subscriptions and select the package of your choice. Don’t forget to enter your SHARE EMAIL ID when completing your purchase. Within 24 hours, your 10% back in SHARE points will automatically be credited to your account.
Q. Will I get the points on monthly renewals?Yes, on every successful monthly renewal, you will be getting 10% as SHARE points credited to your SHARE account.
Q. How many points will I get through the BOUNZ and Gulf News offer?Users can earn 5 BOUNZ per AED spent when signing up for the monthly, annual and two year digital subscription at Gulf News. As part of special launch offer user will get 2X BOUNZ till 11th December 2021.
Q. What subscription packages is the offer applicable?The BOUNZ and Gulf News partnership applies to all subscription plans.
Q. How to avail this partnership benefit?Click Gulf news logo from your BOUNZ App or visit gulfnews.com/subscriptions and select the plans of your choice. Enter your Mobile no when completing your purchase. Within 24 hours, your BOUNZ will automatically be credited to your account.
Q. Will I get the points on monthly renewals?Yes, on every successful monthly renewal, you will be getting BOUNZ credited to your BOUNZ account.
7. What is the cancellation and refund policy?To find out, please visit Gulf News Cancellation and refund Policy.
8. Do you offer any discounts?If you are interested in hearing more about discounts and promotions, then please email us on email@example.com.
9. Can I upgrade my digital subscription?You can upgrade your digital subscription, from monthly All Access to annual payment plans.
10. Can I cancel my digital subscription?Yes you can cancel your subscription anytime. Your access will continue till the next billing cycle. Cancellation means auto-renewal on your credit/debit card will stop from the next billing cycle. To cancel your subscription, go to ‘My Profile’ section in the top right hand corner, tap on the Manage Subscription option and select Cancel Subscription.
11. What happens when my digital subscription ends?All our plans are on auto-renewal, so your subscription will get automatically charged to your card. No action is required from your end. You can see your subscription details on your ‘My Profile’ page.
12. Is there a student discount?We don’t have any discount for students currently. However if you are a student and interested in a Gulf News subscription, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will help get you started.
13. Is there a corporate membership plan?If you’d like to sign up multiple people from your organization, please contact us at email@example.com and we will get back with options.
14. I’m a registered user and was given a digital access code for a discounted rate? How do I redeem it?You can redeem it using the ‘Apply Code’ section during the payment process.
15. I lost my digital access code for the discounted rate. How do I get it back?Please email us your details along with the discount code details to firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will get in touch with you.
16. How do I change the email address or credit card associated with my Digital Subscription?Log in to your ‘My Profile’ section and you can make all the necessary changes. Do not forget to save.
17. I had cancelled my subscription earlier, how do I restart it?Subscription cancellation only cancels your auto-debit instruction on credit/debit cards.
18 My credit card was charged but my digital subscription is not active. What do I do?This could be a problem from your banking partner. Usually if the transaction has failed on our platform and is debited to you, the refund is processed by your credit/debit card issuing bank into your card within 48 hours. If it is still not refunded within this time period, then write to us from your registered email address to email@example.com or call us on 600599901. We will then check this from our end and revert with an update.
19. How do I stop auto-renewal on my credit card for the digital subscription?You can manage your subscriptions on your My Profile page on gulfnews.com. Alternatively you can also write to us from your registered email address on firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 600599901.
20. I have some complaint about the content. Who do I call?You can reach the Gulf News newsroom on 044067666 from 10am to 7pm or email us on email@example.com.
21. I paid for my digital subscription via the app. How does my access work?No matter which channel you use to buy a Gulf News Digital Subscription, you will have access based on the plan you choose, across digital platforms.